At Icarus Jet we have exclusive rights to multiple different aircraft worldwide that are available for private jet charter. In addition to private jet charter, our 3 Citation Sovereigns based in Cairo and our Lear 35A in Athens also serve as air ambulances. Our control over these aircraft combined with our diligent staff and expertise allows us to provide a unique and efficient service when it comes to air ambulance flights.
Our medical team is certified and experienced in specialized areas such as critical care, trauma, pediatric and adult intensive care transports, and at-risk patients. With up to 8 medevac flights a month from both Cairo and Athens we have a successful record of transporting patients across the globe.
Air Ambulance Charter
Medical equipment’s on board our Aircraft are;
- The stretcher (LIFE PORT +)
- The monitor plus its electric supply, electrodes in addition of extra portable monitor, plus oximeter.
- The ventilator with its connection.
- The oxygen cylinders portable and fixed (the forward plus which contains fully charged two cylinders + or the other backward plus according to patient number.)
- The suction and its tubes and connections.
- The sphygmometer and stethoscope.
- D.C shock and its pads.
- The Infusion pump and its detector.
- Drugs needed according to the case
- Medical needs: fluids, gloves, dressings, catheters, oxygen masks.
- Ambu – bag
- Extra required equipment’s.