Icarus Jet Provides Trip Support and Services to the US-Africa Leaders Summit
Often, people are curious about the benefits and capabilities of chartering a jet as an alternative to flying commercial. Flying by charter differs from commercial aviation in many ways, but from the point of view of the passenger it can be summarized in three words: efficiency, privacy and flexibility.
From small groups to large, Icarus Jet provides the charter flight you need in a quick and timely matter without the hassle of searching for the least expensive quote. Â Last minute quotes are given with no additional costs and Icarus Jet always provides the most cost effective quote around.
We charter a wide variety of clientele;
- Business executives in need of a private flight to enable them to conduct business on the flight. Chartering a jet allows you to accomplish the most demanding business itinerary.
- The critically ill or injured in need of a helicopter charter to transport them to the nearest hospital. Chartering a helicopter allows up to 10 passengers to reach remote areas in hurry.
- Sports teams in need of a large aircraft to fly the entire team and the equipment to their next big game.
- Families flying to a holiday destination for fun. Your holiday starts the minute you board the private jet â€“ not when you arrive your destination.
- Large groups needing to travel together and save time. From large musical bands to conference groups, chartering a large jet will allow up to 160 passengers to fly to a destination together.
With charter, you fly where you want, when you want, in the aircraft you want, and with extra amenities you choose yourself. There is no hassle of waiting in lines at the airport or the need of arriving 2 hours early for a flight. Increasingly more and more business and pleasure travelers are discovering the advantages of charter travel, time is money and every wasted moment is a lost opportunity. With chartering a jet through Icarus Jet we put you in control of your schedule by placing a fleet of aircraft at your disposal anywhere you are in the world.
Contact Robyn Cooper at 817.233.7746 to receive more information about the benefits of charter.
DISCLAIMER: All flights are operated by Part 135 carriers. Operators providing services for our clients must meet standards set forth by the FAA / EASA and relevant DGCA for safety, security and service. Icarus Jet does not own or operate aircraft under FAA Part 135 or EASA AOC. Icarus Jet is solely an Air Charter Broker.