Four days in Tuscany
A Unique Experience In The Skies And Territories Of Tuscan
What happens when two Industry leading companies become a brand partner?
Icarus Jet charter and Torciano Winery out of Tuscany, Italy are glad to announce an important collaboration. Pierluigi Giachi and Kevin Singh are offering a luxurious and unforgettable tour of the Torciano Winery in San Gimignano, Italy. A luxury filled holiday, the honeymoon will be filled with memories of a lifetime.
Icarus Jet charter is offering Private jet charter services from New York City, Cairo, London and Dubai to Florance, Italy where you will be picked up in an Augusta Westland 109 helicopter and discover one of the most beautiful landscapes en route to San Gimignano. Our private jet charter package to the Torcianno winery is for the most discernable and exclusive clients. Offered to only a few of our hand-picked clientele who have been with Icarus Jet Charter from its inception. A stay in the Torciano castle awaits in the lush green winery in San Gimignano.
Tenuta Torciano winery was established in 1720 and its 300-year-old heritage makes it one of the most luxurious winemakers in Italy.
Once you will get there, you can taste either old wines or fresh ones and have a typical tuscan lunch with truffle. Tenuta Torciano is ready to surprise you with other stunning and luxury experiences like making a private tour of Florence driving a Ferrari, reach San Gimignano with the helicopter and visit the historical Torre Chigi, one of the highest towers of the city. You will discover a unique environment that recalls the medieval age, but with the comfort of today. Italy is also well known for its seaside, which is naturally part of what Tenuta Torciano offers: a day on board of SanLorenzo Yacht to visit the tuscan arcipelago, a blaze of colors and nature.
The best part is that everything is included in this package, so you don’t have to worry about organizing anything, just relax and enjoy your travel.
The winery is situated in the heart of Tuscany, and it is only 35 minutes from Florence and 25 minutes from Siena. The Winery is surrounded by beautiful rolling hills and lush greenery that feature towering cypress trees, vineyards, olive groves and forests of oaks opening to small villages. Tenuta Torciano was founded in 1720 by Bartolomeo Giachi, and the Giachi family has since carried on the winemaking tradition. The winery’s location near Mgiaone di Torri brought trade and economic development, and a larger business model was blessed to the Giachis and their winery.
A Luxurious Retreat- Mute The Noise
Let us get started, you have read about the brand partnership and the heritage of the winery. It couldn’t get any more exclusive than this. A four-day trip to the winery via the city of fashion and love, Florence to the village of San Gimignano.
A Dream from a different perspective
let us illustrate this interesting program for visiting our region.
An exclusive and unique way to come into contact with our land and perceive our love for it.
You will be able to admire our main cities from above, relax in exclusive facilities, go shopping and taste our cuisine and our wines.
Welcome to this corner of paradise!
- Pick up at Florence airport with our helicopter.
- The helicopter flight will be a short flight over the skies of the city of Florence and staying at the castle where you will stay during the four days in Tuscany.
- A beautiful scenic flight of the city of Siena, the Crete Senesi and the Val d’Orcia’s area as the resort is located near Montalcino.
- In the afternoon we will arrive at the resort, and you will decide to stay in comfortable suites or villas.
- Our staff will show you your accommodation, and you will have the evening free to use the hotel services and enjoy the excellent dinner.
- We also recommend that you book a private dinner in the villa with our private chef.
- Ferrari experience: around 9:30 AM our guide will welcome you to the Ferrari 458 Italia, and you will enjoy the drive around the beautiful street of Montalcino and Val D’Orcia. We will stop in Siena for 2 hours for a tour of this old city with beautiful architecture.
- After leaving Siena, you will reach Tenuta Torciano Winery in San Gimignano. You will be greeted by Pierluigi Giachi the owner of Tenuta Torciano, and he will welcome you with a glass of champagne.
- The Lunch will be organized in the private cellar or the middle of our beautiful Spiral Vineyard, the lunch will be composed of 4 courses where the main ingredients will be the Truffle
- Pierluigi Giachi will personally conduct the tasting of our ten selected wines and private reserve 1995-1996-1997.
- Visit of the beautiful and medieval cellar in the cave of the old Cusona Castle and Wine-tasting of the Private Reserve.
- We can organize a falconry show also with horses.
- We will reach the village of San Gimignano in the afternoon, and we take a short walk to Torre Chigi for a visit to the tower and a drink on the private panoramic terrace.
- We will depart for a theTorciano winery to be picked up in the helicopter for the Villa.
- A full relaxing day in the Island of Elba on board our 24-meter Yacht San Lorenzo with a tour of this beautiful Island.
- The service on board will be one of a kind, luxurious with lunch made by our chef on board the Yacht. Lobster and fish tartare; wine and Champagne; you cannot miss this celebration of an incredible day.
- Our helicopter will fly you back to the hotel.
- Pickup at the hotel with our Helicopter around 9.30 a.m. and head for the city of Florence.
- A private transfer will bring us to the Florence city-center, and we will meet with a private guide who will give a tour of this beautiful city.
- We will walk through the streets of Florence, visiting Galleria Uffizi with a private tour and the area of Oltrarno where we have the most important and suggestive artisan shops.
- We will have lunch in a gourmet restaurant, and in the afternoon we would suggest shopping around for what Firenze has to offer. Our company can provide you with a personal shopper too.
- Our driver will drive you to the Florence Airport where your Private Jet Charter from Icarus Jet will be waiting for you to fly you to your next destination.
Icarus Jet Team
Our dedicated Aircraft support team is available to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
We do a lot of business over in Europe for the summer. It was great to have a U.S. Staff present during off-European hours to communicate with. The staff communicates clearly, concisely, and includes multiple team members so that there’s redundancy at all times. I couldn’t more highly recommend these guys.
Great team, eager to provide adequate service, and highly motivated. I have been in contact with Icarus since it inception. The company culture is adopts diversity and an International outlook that meets the requirement of corporate aviation worldwide. I see it as a company that will go places in the next 5 years, provides excellent service and options tailored to individual client needs. With a proper exposure campaign Icarus will stand out and claim its rightful market share.
An Efficient and Reliable Service Provider, ICARUS has been providing flight planning services to our operations for about a year now and during the period they have proven to be very efficient, reliable and consistent. I think this is what every customer expect from a service provider. ICARUS will always meet your expectations and go the extra mile to ensure a safe and hitch free operations.
Empowering Humans and leaving a trail of genius
Passenger safety and privacy are top priorities at Icarus Jet. Please call our analysts to book your private jet charter today.