Dassault, a French company, known for its production of both General aviation and Military aircraft produces the Falcon 900. The Falcon 900 is a three-engine marvel that is loved by the Government agencies for its redundancy and safety of three-engines. This Heavy Jet is known for its performance, and the range was first introduced in 1984, and since then, it has consistently Improved upon its range, speed, and cockpit. The newer models after the Falcon 900 are Falcon 900-B, Falcon 900 Ex easy, Falcon 900 DX, and the newest Falcon 900 LX.
Falcon 900 Aircraft specifications
- 10-12 comfortable seats for passengers
- Wifi and other entertainment packages
- An enclosed lavatory with sink and mirrors
- 4000-4700 (for the Falcon 900 LX) NM flight range
- Maximum cruise speed 460 kts
- 3500 lbs payload with internal baggage compartment access, which is pressurized and heated.