The Dassault Falcon 2000 is a proven platform built on the same guidelines as the Falcon 900. First Introduced in 1994 the Falcon 2000 has had many Improvements and variants. Since 2003, the Falcon has Introduced six different variants of the Falcon 2000. Namely, Falcon 2000 EX, EXeasy, DX, LX, the Falcon 2000S, and 2000 LXS. With fully slatted wings, the Falcon 2000 offers a long-range from short-fields from Airports like Aspen, Colorado and La Paz, Bolivia. The cabin is 7ft 2in wide, making it the most comfortable in the Super-Midsize cabin class.
Dassault Falcon 2000 Aircraft specifications
- 10-12 comfortable seats for passengers
- Wifi and other entertainment packages
- An enclosed lavatory with sink and mirrors
- 3000-4000 (Falcon 2000 LXS) NM flight range
- Maximum cruise speed 460 kts
- 2190 lbs payload and baggage capacity 134 CU FT
Other Aircraft Comparable To The Falcon 2000 Are
Please contact us at +1-888-277-7203 to book a Falcon 2000 airplane for your next private jet charter.