A Super-midsize airplane, the Embraer Legacy 650, is an Improved version of the Legacy 600 Aircraft with a lowered alley floor, which increases the headroom. The Legacy 650 was Introduced at the 2009 NBAA airshow, and it was received with great zeal by the General Aviation Industry. In 2016 Embraer Introduced the Legacy 650 as Legacy 650E with Synthetic vision cockpit and Autothrottle as standard and 3 zone cabin.
Embraer Legacy 650 Aircraft specifications
- 10-13 comfortable seats for passengers
- Wifi and other entertainment packages
- An enclosed lavatory with sink and mirrors
- 3900 NM flight range
- Maximum cruise speed 460 kts
- 4939 lbs payload and baggage capacity 286 CU FT
Other Aircraft Comparable To The Legacy 650 Are
Please contact us at +1-888-277-7203 to book an Embraer Legacy 650 airplane for your next jet charter.