Bombardier introduced the Global XRS in 1991, and the aircraft entered into service in 1998. The ultra-long-range wide cabin aircraft was designed using the blueprints of the Canada regional jet, and the Challenger 600. Bombardier has since successfully modified and re-designed the Global XRS with a Rockwell Collins fusion vision cockpit. The Global 6000 was a huge success in the market, and it was redesigned as a Global 5500/6500 model using the Global 7500 platform. This Heavy Jet has a performance and range that remains unrivaled in the Industry.
Global 6000 Aircraft specifications
- 12-14 comfortable seats for passengers
- Wifi and other entertainment packages
- An enclosed lavatory with sink and mirrors
- 6000 NM flight range
- Maximum cruise speed 487 kts
- 5770 lbs payload with internal baggage compartment access, which is pressurized and heated.
Other Aircraft Comparable To The Global 6000 Are
Please contact us at +1-888-277-7203 to book a Global 6000 airplane for your next jet charter.